Millionaire California-bred Men's Exclusive, who made a one-race comeback at age 11 after languishing in retirement for about a year, has been retired for good, trainer Wesley Ward and owner Debbie Reed said.
Ten-year-old Men's Exclusive overtook heavy betting favorite Hombre Rapido entering the stretch and held off Golden Hare for a half-length victory Wednesday in the $79,040 classified allowance feature at Santa Anita Park.
After a long and productive career, sprint specialist 10-year-old Men's Exclusive begins his final season in the Sunshine Millions on Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Second Summer catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Jack Hobbs, Vivlos Score on the Turf at Meydan
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Dubai World Cup Night
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Owner-Breeder Bertram Klein Dies
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup