The chairman of the Kentucky Equine Education Project said Feb. 18 he expects gaming-related legislation benefitting the Kentucky horse industry to pass -- but he's not sure when.
Most Popular Stories
- Espinoza Fined for Wearing Promo Material
- Texas Commission Gets Three-Month Reprieve
- Woodward Stakes Field Could Prove Intriguing
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar
- Cuomo Authorizes Further 1% Share to NYTHA
- Calumet to Sponsor KY Downs Juvenile Stakes
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- 375 Cataloged for F-T Midlantic Fall Sale
- Travers Overnight Rating Best Since 2004
- Wally's Choice Among Four for Canterbury HOF