TVG, which posted partial-quarter net revenues of $8.8 million for new owner Macrovision Solutions Corp. Aug. 7, is still on the sales block. Officials with the parent company said the horse racing network has received multiple inquiries from undisclosed suitors.
David Nathanson has been promoted to the newly-created position of president of TVG, the company announced May 19.
The parent company of TVG Network reported the horse racing television channel realized a 10% increase in wagers processed for 2007, but saw overall revenues decline slightly for the year.
Most Popular Stories
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Woobine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- Canterbury Releases 2014 Stakes Schedule
- Bill Presented to Expand KTDF Availability
- American Gaming Association Adds Churchill
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Finger Lakes Launches ADW Site
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study