TVG, which posted partial-quarter net revenues of $8.8 million for new owner Macrovision Solutions Corp. Aug. 7, is still on the sales block. Officials with the parent company said the horse racing network has received multiple inquiries from undisclosed suitors.
David Nathanson has been promoted to the newly-created position of president of TVG, the company announced May 19.
The parent company of TVG Network reported the horse racing television channel realized a 10% increase in wagers processed for 2007, but saw overall revenues decline slightly for the year.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Taris to be Sidelined After Injury in La Brea
- Distinctiv Passion Rockets to Midnight Lute
- Divine Oath Holds On in McKnight Handicap
- Ghost Bay Breaks Maiden in Maryland Juvenile