Indiscriminate breeding has widely been recognized as one contributing factor to the increasing numbers of unwanted horses. The Kentucky Horse Council is now offering incentives for responsible Kentucky horse owners to reduce the number of horses capable of reproduction through a geld voucher program.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels