British marketing of bloodstock will step up a gear to try and challenge the Irish and French dominance in this area. The Thoroughbred Breeders' Association (TBA), which represents the interests of breeders in the United Kingdom, has shifted resources to focus more on the promotion and marketing of the British bloodstock.
Philip Freedman, the Thoroughbred Breeders' Association chairman, raised the issue of integrity in British bloodstock trading and called for tighter regulation of the industry at the TBA annual general meeting in London, England on Jan. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Los Alamitos Enjoys Opening-Day Handle Spike
- New Whip Rule's First Day No Problem in SoCal
- Main Sequence Class of Loaded United Nations
- Barbados Returns in Carry Back
- Java's War Seeks Elusive Win in Singspiel
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Race Day Heads Loaded Salvator Mile
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Watsdachances Takes Aim at Dance Smartly