British marketing of bloodstock will step up a gear to try and challenge the Irish and French dominance in this area. The Thoroughbred Breeders' Association (TBA), which represents the interests of breeders in the United Kingdom, has shifted resources to focus more on the promotion and marketing of the British bloodstock.
Philip Freedman, the Thoroughbred Breeders' Association chairman, raised the issue of integrity in British bloodstock trading and called for tighter regulation of the industry at the TBA annual general meeting in London, England on Jan. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Trainer Chleborad Secures 1,000th Career Win
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29