British marketing of bloodstock will step up a gear to try and challenge the Irish and French dominance in this area. The Thoroughbred Breeders' Association (TBA), which represents the interests of breeders in the United Kingdom, has shifted resources to focus more on the promotion and marketing of the British bloodstock.
Philip Freedman, the Thoroughbred Breeders' Association chairman, raised the issue of integrity in British bloodstock trading and called for tighter regulation of the industry at the TBA annual general meeting in London, England on Jan. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Three Rules Fires Florida Bullet
- Boat Trip Gets First Foal Times Three
- Guest Suite Taking Farish, Howard on Classic Ride