British marketing of bloodstock will step up a gear to try and challenge the Irish and French dominance in this area. The Thoroughbred Breeders' Association (TBA), which represents the interests of breeders in the United Kingdom, has shifted resources to focus more on the promotion and marketing of the British bloodstock.
Philip Freedman, the Thoroughbred Breeders' Association chairman, raised the issue of integrity in British bloodstock trading and called for tighter regulation of the industry at the TBA annual general meeting in London, England on Jan. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Anchor Down Retired to Gainesway
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch
- Ellis Historical Racing to Exacta Systems
- V. E. Day Retired to Waldorf Farm
- 4 Kentucky Derby Contenders to Watch