British marketing of bloodstock will step up a gear to try and challenge the Irish and French dominance in this area. The Thoroughbred Breeders' Association (TBA), which represents the interests of breeders in the United Kingdom, has shifted resources to focus more on the promotion and marketing of the British bloodstock.
Philip Freedman, the Thoroughbred Breeders' Association chairman, raised the issue of integrity in British bloodstock trading and called for tighter regulation of the industry at the TBA annual general meeting in London, England on Jan. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Mr. Z Camp Still Undecided on Preakness
- Old English Rancho Owner Johnston Dies at 77
- Mubtaahij to Aim for Belmont Stakes
- New Injury Diagnosis for International Star
- Ellis Park, RaceTech Extend Contract
- Officials Optimistic as Monmouth Meet Nears
- New Racing Fantasy Game Focuses on Jockeys
- Kid Cruz Returning to MD for Pimlico Special
- New H-2B Visa Program Rules Released
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3