The Conrad Jupiters Magic Millions yearling sale ended its seven-session run Jan. 16 on Australia's Gold Coast. The 118 yearlings that sold on the auction's final day grossed Aust$1,105,500 (approximately $730,293 in U.S. funds) and averaged $9,369 ($6,189). The clearance rate was 78.2%.
Most Popular Stories
- Live Chat - Thursday, October 23 at NOON EST
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Laurie's Rocket to Stand at McDowell Farm
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Pour Moi Colt Tops Yearling Action at Arqana
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Keeneland-Based Horses are BC Bound
- Dimension Looking to Improve in Turf Sprint