The first race at Golden Gate Fields Feb. 15 was declared a no-contest when, because of a malfunction, the starting gate couldn't be moved off the track in time for the one-mile event to be completed.
Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots explains a confusing situation leading to the decision to reprice payouts following a race Feb. 13.
Stewards at Ellis Park declared the fifth race on Sunday's program a "no contest" due to a starting gate malfunction. All wagers on the race were refunded.
Most Popular Stories
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- BH 100: Shooting Star