The first race at Golden Gate Fields Feb. 15 was declared a no-contest when, because of a malfunction, the starting gate couldn't be moved off the track in time for the one-mile event to be completed.
Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots explains a confusing situation leading to the decision to reprice payouts following a race Feb. 13.
Stewards at Ellis Park declared the fifth race on Sunday's program a "no contest" due to a starting gate malfunction. All wagers on the race were refunded.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Headed to Dubai World Cup
- Five Share Fastest Time in Fasig-Tipton Sale Works
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Prominent Ohio Breeder George Smith Dies at 84
- Finger Lakes Season Could be on Line at Feb. 27 Meeting
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Unique Bella Tops Roster of 109 Kentucky Oaks Nominees
- Looking East, to Far East, for Classic Starters
- Willy North Returns to Sales Scene at Fasig-Tipton
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death