For the second day in a row, a telephone bid secured the topper at the Ocala Breeders’ Sales Co.’s June sale, when John Fort went to $250,000 to buy an Into Mischief filly during a session that saw numbers continue to spiral downward.
When the working relationship between Dogwood Stable and Eclipse Thoroughbred Partners becomes an official merger July 1, Eclipse will take over all purchasing duties and management of the Eclipse-Dogwood stable.
For Life At Ten, it's been a long, eventful journey to the Personal Ensign
Woods worked with both Line of David, Big Brown in his Florida-based sales program.
Most Popular Stories
- Phipps, Gaines, Winn Named 2017 Pillars of the Turf
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Laurel Stakes Schedule Features $1.6 Million in Purses
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million
- Agent O'Neill Bullish on Stallion Orb
- Phipps Family to Receive Inaugural Dinny Phipps Award
- McCraken Back on Work Tab After Derby Disappointment
- Thunder Snow, Churchill Face Off in Irish 2,000 Guineas
- What's Going On Here: The Pay Off