Seventeen-year-old Cheyanna Patrick is doing double duty on the education front, honing her skills as a jockey at Indiana Grand Race Course and laying the groundwork for a possible career as a lawyer.
The Indiana Horse Racing Commission has reached a settlement with R. Gary Patrick in which the prominent Indiana Downs trainer will be suspended and fined for use of carbazochrome.
Thoroughbred racing's newest track opens April 11, and the opening-night entry box showed plenty of interest by horsemen.
Most Popular Stories
- Competitive Edge Super Sharp in Hopeful Romp
- Miss Serendipity, Blanc Snatch Yellow Ribbon
- Del Mar Trainers to Hop in Bouncey Ball Race
- Sharp Sensation Edges Ben's Cat in 'Monster
- Cary Street Rides Rail to Greenwood Surprise
- Fall Meet at Los Alamitos Begins Sept. 5
- Protonico Surges in Smarty Jones for Pletcher
- Ring Weekend at Home on Turf in Saranac Win
- Munirah Arrives Late for Boiling Springs Win
- Belmont Fall Championship Meet Opens Sept. 5