B. Wayne Hughes' Victoria-based farm has plans to expand operation in 2016.
Grade I winner Jimmy Creed will shuttle to Spendthrift Australia and participate in the farm's Share The Upside Program in 2015.
A filly by Fastnet Rock topped the second and final select session of the Magic Millions national weanling sale May 26 in Australia. Offered by Coolmore Stud, the filly was knocked down to VCB/Garry Cuddy for Aust$185,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- China Group to Build Caribbean Resort, Track
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell