Room for Me came off a seventh in the Oct. 31 TwinSpires Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint (gr. I) at Keeneland to return to winning form Dec. 5, when she aired by 3 3/4 lengths in the $100,000 Garland of Roses Stakes.
The $100,000 Garland of Roses Stakes is a modest event on the Aqueduct Racetrack schedule, but this year two graded winners look to return to winning ways in the six-furlong test.
Singlet showed her heels to Kid Kate in the $75,000 Garland of Roses Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack Dec. 1, posting her third win in four starts at the New York oval.
A stakes winner at 2, 3, 4, and 5, Kid Kate can go out a winner as she takes on a field of seven other filly and mare sprinters Saturday in the final race of her career, the $75,000 Garland of Roses StakesDec. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Klimt to Stretch Out in FrontRunner