Room for Me came off a seventh in the Oct. 31 TwinSpires Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint (gr. I) at Keeneland to return to winning form Dec. 5, when she aired by 3 3/4 lengths in the $100,000 Garland of Roses Stakes.
The $100,000 Garland of Roses Stakes is a modest event on the Aqueduct Racetrack schedule, but this year two graded winners look to return to winning ways in the six-furlong test.
Singlet showed her heels to Kid Kate in the $75,000 Garland of Roses Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack Dec. 1, posting her third win in four starts at the New York oval.
A stakes winner at 2, 3, 4, and 5, Kid Kate can go out a winner as she takes on a field of seven other filly and mare sprinters Saturday in the final race of her career, the $75,000 Garland of Roses StakesDec. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation