Graded stakes winner Olmodavor will stand in 2011 in the state where he did his best racing.The 11-year-old stallion will hold court in California at Rich and Gaby Sulpizio's Magali Farms near Santa Ynez.
Frank Stronach plans to close his Adena Springs South stallion operation near Williston, Fla., and relocate some of the stallions to either Adena Springs near Paris, Ky., or Gardiner Farms near Caledon East, Ontario, Canada.
Frank Stronach's Adena Springs Farm announced that grade II winner Silent Name will stand the Southern Hemisphere breeding season at Haras Ponta Pora in Brazil.
Sligo Bay, Florida's fourth-leading second-crop sire in 2008, will be relocated to Gardiner Farms near Caledon East, Ontario, Canada.
Four days after the selected session of Canadian-bred yearlings realized a small dip in average price, the preferred session boasted a 3% increase in average price despite large hikes in yearlings not sold and a drop in median price.
Helen Gardiner, owner of Gardiner Farms near Caledon, Ontario, died July 22 of pancreatic cancer.
Major sire Runaway Groom, who won a memorable Travers Stakes (gr. I), has been pensioned due to the infirmities of old age.
Peaks and Valleys, a Canadian Horse of the Year and sire of popular millionaire Dollar Bill among his 22 stakes winners, will stand in 2006 at Gardiner Farms near Caledon East, Ontario, Canada.
The first foal sired by grade I winner D'wildcat is a filly born Jan. 19 at Gardiner Farms near Caledon East, Ontario, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Fasig-Tipton Horses of Racing Age Sale Offers Diversity
- Supreme Court to Consider N.J. Sports Gambling Case
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- Argentina Produces Jump Start's 50th Stakes Winner
- Three Trustees Named to National Museum Board