Graded stakes winner Olmodavor will stand in 2011 in the state where he did his best racing.The 11-year-old stallion will hold court in California at Rich and Gaby Sulpizio's Magali Farms near Santa Ynez.
Frank Stronach plans to close his Adena Springs South stallion operation near Williston, Fla., and relocate some of the stallions to either Adena Springs near Paris, Ky., or Gardiner Farms near Caledon East, Ontario, Canada.
Frank Stronach's Adena Springs Farm announced that grade II winner Silent Name will stand the Southern Hemisphere breeding season at Haras Ponta Pora in Brazil.
Sligo Bay, Florida's fourth-leading second-crop sire in 2008, will be relocated to Gardiner Farms near Caledon East, Ontario, Canada.
Four days after the selected session of Canadian-bred yearlings realized a small dip in average price, the preferred session boasted a 3% increase in average price despite large hikes in yearlings not sold and a drop in median price.
Helen Gardiner, owner of Gardiner Farms near Caledon, Ontario, died July 22 of pancreatic cancer.
Major sire Runaway Groom, who won a memorable Travers Stakes (gr. I), has been pensioned due to the infirmities of old age.
Peaks and Valleys, a Canadian Horse of the Year and sire of popular millionaire Dollar Bill among his 22 stakes winners, will stand in 2006 at Gardiner Farms near Caledon East, Ontario, Canada.
The first foal sired by grade I winner D'wildcat is a filly born Jan. 19 at Gardiner Farms near Caledon East, Ontario, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- First Foal by Palace Malice Born
- Classic Empire Aims for Season Debut in Holy Bull
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Zito Saddles 2,000th Winner
- Green Gratto Grinds Out Toboggan Win
- Prize Exhibit Sweeps by in Megahertz