Rounding the turn for home in the $400,000 Shoemaker Mile (G1T) June 3 at Santa Anita Park, Bal a Bali again validated owner Calumet Farm's decision to keep the striking bay off their stallion roster for another year.
Three runners entered the $1.25 million Charles Town Classic (G2) April 22 for Loooch Racing and Imaginary Stables, and one got by with a little help from his friends.
Stanford is back for a repeat bid in the $1.25 million Charles Town Classic (G2).
All it took was a couple starts on dirt for Midnight Storm to go from gutsy turf miler to highweight in the premier handicap race on the West Coast.
Edith Dixon's Smart Enough, ridden by Patrick Husbands, blazed his way to a half-length tally in the $200,000 Scotts Highlander Stakes (Can-III) on Queen's Plate Sunday at Woodbine.
Live Oak Plantation's homebred Stradivinsky will take on seven sprint rivals, including three shippers, in the $200,000 Scotts Highlander Stakes (Can-III) Sunday on the turf at Woodbine.
Judiths Wild Rush, Canada's champion sprinter in 2005, made it back-to-back wins in the $150,000 Vigil Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine on Saturday with a four-length score.
Are You Serious made his first added-money appearance a winning one, taking Saturday's $142,125 Kennedy Road Stakes at Woodbine.
Bachelor Blues, who has developed an affinity for Woodbine's turf, hopes his edge can carry the day in Saturday's $168,600 Toronto Cup Stakes (Can-III) for 3-year-olds.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Crawdaddy Two-For-Two After NYSS Score
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Satono Crown Surges to Victory in Takarazuka Kinen