The Association of Racing Commissioners International Pari-Mutuel Auditors and Regulators Conference on regulating, testing, and monitoring pari-mutuel wagering systems is scheduled for July 7-8 at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown Hotel.
A self-described horror story told by a fellow regulator provided dramatic background for a discussion on wagering security and integrity issues held April 25 during the Association of Racing Commissioners International annual conference.
RCI Integrity Services, the not-for-profit subsidiary of Racing Commissioners International, announced Aug. 16 that it has formed an alliance with the largest independent testing lab for gambling systems--Gaming Laboratories International--to provide independent security testing for pari-mutuel wagering systems hosting or wagering into domestic American pools.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimson Giant Chasing Unlikely Big 'Cap Glory
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- Horses to Watch at F-T Florida Sale
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- African Story Tries Super Saturday Challenge
- No Grade for 2015 Herecomesthebride Stakes
- Water Bucket Heater Caused Chanteclaire Fire
- Consignors Upbeat Ahead of F-T Florida Sale
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir be "The Boss"