The two-session Fasig-Tipton sale of New York-breds Aug. 15-16 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., figures to be strong off the recent history of the sale and the demand seen so far this year in the open yearling market.
Second-crop sire Intidab will stand the 2006 breeding season at Shadwell Farm's Nashwan Stud, according to an announcement made by Shadwell vice president and general manager Rick Nichols.
Donald George's Shopping For Love is the classiest filly or mare in Saturday's 1 1/8–mile $150,000 Ticonderoga on the Belmont Park turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby