The two-session Fasig-Tipton sale of New York-breds Aug. 15-16 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., figures to be strong off the recent history of the sale and the demand seen so far this year in the open yearling market.
Second-crop sire Intidab will stand the 2006 breeding season at Shadwell Farm's Nashwan Stud, according to an announcement made by Shadwell vice president and general manager Rick Nichols.
Donald George's Shopping For Love is the classiest filly or mare in Saturday's 1 1/8–mile $150,000 Ticonderoga on the Belmont Park turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Knee Chip Knocks El Areeb Off Derby Trail
- Sheikh Mohammed 'Definitely' Plans to Hike DWC Purse
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Suffolk Downs Sale Approved by Gaming Commission
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Taghleeb Looks For Third Straight Win in Pan American
- Churchill Downs Inc. Rejoins NTRA
- Average Spikes at Barretts March Sale
- Look Back: Searching Finds Victory in 1956 Top Flight