The two-session Fasig-Tipton sale of New York-breds Aug. 15-16 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., figures to be strong off the recent history of the sale and the demand seen so far this year in the open yearling market.
Second-crop sire Intidab will stand the 2006 breeding season at Shadwell Farm's Nashwan Stud, according to an announcement made by Shadwell vice president and general manager Rick Nichols.
Donald George's Shopping For Love is the classiest filly or mare in Saturday's 1 1/8–mile $150,000 Ticonderoga on the Belmont Park turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Inside the Magical Kingdom of Ballydoyle
- Positive Start to Fasig-Tipton October Sale
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud