The two-session Fasig-Tipton sale of New York-breds Aug. 15-16 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., figures to be strong off the recent history of the sale and the demand seen so far this year in the open yearling market.
Second-crop sire Intidab will stand the 2006 breeding season at Shadwell Farm's Nashwan Stud, according to an announcement made by Shadwell vice president and general manager Rick Nichols.
Donald George's Shopping For Love is the classiest filly or mare in Saturday's 1 1/8–mile $150,000 Ticonderoga on the Belmont Park turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation
- Nyquist Jogs, Schools at Churchill Downs