Solitary Ranger returned from a layup to take the $150,000 Arlington-Washington Futurity (gr. III) in solid fashion Sept. 7 at Arlington Park, becoming his sire's first stakes winner in the process.
Wait a While answered any questions about her ability to handle the turf when she demolished the field in the $750,000 American Oaks Invitational (gr. IT) for 3-year-old fillies at Hollywood Park Sunday.
Japanese-bred Asahi Rising will try to follow in the footsteps of Cesario Sunday when she faces seven opponents in the $750,000 American Oaks Invitational (gr. I) for 3-year-old fillies on the Hollywood Park turf.
Harriett Lane, a game second behind the red-hot Foxysox two months ago, carries country western singing star Toby Keith's hopes in Sunday's $175,000-added Honeymoon Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. IIT) for 3-year-old fillies on the Hollywood Park turf Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet
- Minimum Stakes Purse to Increase at Aqueduct
- Jara's Sister to Make Panama Riding Debut
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Trainer Harvey Vanier Dies at Age 89