Self-service wagering terminals tied to young women known as "hotwalkers" are being marketed by Futuristic Technologies, a company headed by Andy Stronach. The concept has generated much talk and looks at the University of Arizona Symposium on Racing, where the company has rolled out the machines, complete with the human touch.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- American Pharoah to Stand at Ashford Stud
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont