Churchill Downs has set the dates for its trio of three-day betting pools for the 2012 Kentucky Derby Future Wager and a single pool for the Kentucky Oaks Future Wager.
The second of three pools in the 2005 Kentucky Derby Future Wager will open four days of betting with co-favorites in unbeaten juvenile champion Declan's Moon and the mutuel field, the wagering interest that includes all 3-year-olds other than the 23 individual horses in the March 10-13 pool.
Churchill Downs has established the dates for its wagering pools for the 2004 Kentucky Derby (KDFW) and Kentucky Oaks Future Wagers (KOFW). The Oaks wager, which is entering its second year, will be offered in three pools for the first time.
Most Popular Stories
- First Reported Foal for Rattlesnake Bridge
- Through the Lens: Wise Dan Photo Gets Award
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- 'Chrome' Tops U.S. Nominees for World Cup
- Subjective vs. Objective Lameness Identification Methods
- Jockey Chapa Faces Felony Race-Fixing Charges
- Australian Vets Support New Racing Rule on Cobalt
- New Leadership Coming for Illinois Board
- Flashy Performances at OBS Day of Champions
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for Jan. 27, 2015