Attorneys representing Jess Jackson's Stonestreet Farm have filed a lawsuit in a Kentucky federal court, leveling charges of fraud in the $17.5 million sale of the former Buckram Oak Farm.
When Silver Train won the Tom Fool Handicap (gr. II) at Belmont Park July 16, it was the colt's first race for his new owner, Kassem Masri's Four Roses Thoroughbreds.
A memorial service is to be held Feb. 25 for Mahmoud M. Fustok, owner of Buckram Oak Farm, in Fort Lauderdale, his family announced.
A memorial service is to be held Feb. 25 for Mahmoud M. Fustok, owner of Buckram Oak Farm, in Fort Lauderdale, his family has announced.
Breeder/owner Mahmoud Fustok, owner of Buckram Oak Farm, was killed in an auto accident Wednesday afternoon in Pompano Beach, Fla.
Tiger Heart, who was grade I-placed in consecutive starts this year, has been retired from racing because of torn tendon in a front leg.
The biggest favorite on the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships day program faltered, Lost in the Fog going down at 3-5 odds and finishing off the board in the $1.06 million TVG Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I).
The bloodstock market is not the only thing that has been healthy in Central Kentucky in 2004. So too has the real estate market.
Najran, who earlier this year equaled an American record for a mile on dirt, will stand in 2004 at Rick Trontz' Hopewell Farm near Midway, Ky. He will stand for $7,500.
Najran, who was a prime candidate for the Oct. 25 Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) after winning the Oct. 3 Phoenix Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. III) at Keeneland, has been retired from racing because of knee chips.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Racing Leaders: Triple Crown Would Lift Sport
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd
- Sun and Warmer Temps Forecast for Belmont Day
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- Sherman Reflects on Belmont Past and Present
- Stewart 'Feeling Good' About Tale of Verve