A "Jocktails" charity event will take place during Blue Grass Stakes week with members of the Keeneland jockey colony tending bar for tips to benefit the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund.
Former jockey Randy Romero, who continues to battle a serious kidney disorder, was recently informed he also suffers from the Hepatitis C virus, which causes chronic liver disease.
Well known Central Kentucky restaurant owner Tommy Walters is planning a fund raising event April 21 for former jockey Randy Romero.
Most Popular Stories
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Mind Your Biscuits Aims to Give Summers First Win
- Ashleyluvssugar, Texas Ryano Reunite in San Luis Rey
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Look Back: Summer Squall Answers Questions in Jim Beam
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala