A "Jocktails" charity event will take place during Blue Grass Stakes week with members of the Keeneland jockey colony tending bar for tips to benefit the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund.
Former jockey Randy Romero, who continues to battle a serious kidney disorder, was recently informed he also suffers from the Hepatitis C virus, which causes chronic liver disease.
Well known Central Kentucky restaurant owner Tommy Walters is planning a fund raising event April 21 for former jockey Randy Romero.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Up With the Birds Back Winning at Woodbine
- Nyquist Logs Final Work for Haskell
- Lanerie Scores Unusual Double at Ellis Park
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze
- Tin Type Gal Rallies to Take Boiling Springs
- Destin Remains On Track for Jim Dandy