A "Jocktails" charity event will take place during Blue Grass Stakes week with members of the Keeneland jockey colony tending bar for tips to benefit the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund.
Former jockey Randy Romero, who continues to battle a serious kidney disorder, was recently informed he also suffers from the Hepatitis C virus, which causes chronic liver disease.
Well known Central Kentucky restaurant owner Tommy Walters is planning a fund raising event April 21 for former jockey Randy Romero.
Most Popular Stories
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Mr. Nightlinger Moved to Mighty Acres
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Phlash Phelps Team Back in Maryland Million
- Court Rules Borells Have No Claim on Horses