The Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance, an official Breeders' Cup charity, is pleased to announce two exciting fan experiences to promote Thoroughbred Aftercare at the upcoming Breeders' Cup World Championships Oct. 31-Nov 1.
Gulfstream Park is hosting several charity fundraisers the week before the Eclipse Awards, Jan. 15-19.
A starting spot in the Sentient Jet Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint (gr. I) is at stake when a field of nine lines up for the $200,000 A Gleam Handicap (gr. II) at Hollywood Park July 16.
Irish Gypsy capped a big card at Hollywood Park for trainer Bob Baffert and jockey Martin Garcia on Father's Day when she captured the $76,050 Desert Stormer Handicap by 1 1/4 lengths as the favorite June 19.
An original watercolor painted by Penny Chenery, whose Meadow Stable raced Secretariat and Riva Ridge, will be auctioned at the Belmont Bash on June 3.
The Blue Grass Farms Chaplaincy will hold "Call to the Post," a fund-raising event scheduled for Sept. 17 at the Kentucky Horse Park near Lexington.
ReRun, the national Thoroughbred adoption program based in Kentucky, is beginning what will be an annual event called "Moneigh-Equine Expressions." Horses that have distinguished themselves on the track and in the breeding shed will vie for the honor of becoming the top "equine artist."
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Champion High Chaparral Euthanized at 15
- Awesome Baby Heads Speedy Field in La Brea
- Los Alamitos Concludes Successful Winter Meet
- Strong Field Set for Mathis Brothers Mile
- Divine Oath, North Slope Meet in McKnight
- Gulfstream Builds Stalls for Displaced Horses
- Clement Trio Looms Large in La Prevoyante
- Speechify Goes for Grade in Mr. Prospector
- 13 for Maryland Juvenile Filly Championship