Trade Storm gamely threaded his way through horses in the stretch and burst clear late to deny favored Musir a win in the $250,000 Zabeel Mile Sponsored by Stud Estrela Energia (UAE-II) March 2 at Meydan.
Pat Cummings presents an analysis of racing March 2 at the Dubai World Cup Carnival at Meydan in the United Arab Emirates. The card includes the $250,000 Zabeel Mile (UAE-II) and the $200,000 Nad Al Sheba Trophy (UAE-III).
Musir continues on the comeback trail March 2 at Meydan in search of his first win in more than a year in the $250,000 Zabeel Mile Sponsored by Stud Estreal Energia (UAE-II).
Moonwalk in Paris gamely charged through a gap and up the rail for a convincing two-length win in the $200,000 Firebreak Stakes Presented by Range Rover (UAE-III) Feb. 14 at Meydan.
Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid al Maktoum's Barbecue Eddie rallied strongly on the outside to overtake runner-up Out of Bounds in the stretch and capture the $250,000 Al Maktoum Challenge Round I (UAE-II) on Jan. 10 at Meydan.
Former U.S. classics hopeful Out of Bounds is set to launch his long-awaited comeback for Godolphin in the $250,000 Longines Al Maktoum Challenge Round I (UAE-II) Jan. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective