Fritz Widaman has been named Director of Business Development for Blood-Horse Publications. He begins May 19.
Barkley N. Porter has been named vice president, sales and business development of the NTRA.
Fritz Widaman, who has headed marketing efforts at the National Thoroughbred Racing Association since 2003, has been named to the newly created position of director of sales and business development for Daily Racing Form.
Marketing and promotions, legislative advocacy, NTRA Advantage purchasing program, and the NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance are among the topics at this year's National Thoroughbred Racing Association�fs Annual Meeting and Marketing Summit.
- By Esther Marr
Blogging and other Web-related topics were given some of the highest priority during the Sept. 22 sessions of the well-attended National Thoroughbred Racing Association Marketing Summit at Las Vegas' Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa.
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm