Fritz Widaman has been named Director of Business Development for Blood-Horse Publications. He begins May 19.
Barkley N. Porter has been named vice president, sales and business development of the NTRA.
Fritz Widaman, who has headed marketing efforts at the National Thoroughbred Racing Association since 2003, has been named to the newly created position of director of sales and business development for Daily Racing Form.
Marketing and promotions, legislative advocacy, NTRA Advantage purchasing program, and the NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance are among the topics at this year's National Thoroughbred Racing Association�fs Annual Meeting and Marketing Summit.
- By Esther Marr
Blogging and other Web-related topics were given some of the highest priority during the Sept. 22 sessions of the well-attended National Thoroughbred Racing Association Marketing Summit at Las Vegas' Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa.
Most Popular Stories
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- Big Orange Gets Best of Order of St George in Gold Cup
- STATS, Equibase Launch STATS Race Lens Mobile Version
- Jockey Club Gold Cup Purse Lowered, Cigar Mile Hiked
- It's Over: Parties Reach Agreement in Life At Ten Case
- Battle of Midway Using Affirmed as Prep for Haskell