Thoroughbred Charities of America Essay contest honorable mention by Hadley Macey
While two-time NASCAR champion Tony Stewart prepares himself for transition to the next phase of his career--ownership of his own Sprint Cup team in 2009--the foundation that bears his name is funding the transition of a whole other group of racers from the track into second careers of their own.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Abel Tasman, Elate Exit CCA Oaks in Good Order
- Hard Aces Looks for Repeat in Cougar II
- Awesome Banner Posts Bullet Ahead of Vanderbilt