Attendance of 34,619 at Santa Anita Park Nov. 2 for the first day of the 29th Breeders' Cup World Championships represented a 14.7% decline when compared with the first day at Churchill Downs a year ago.
Steve gives you his longshots for the Breeders' Cup races on Friday. read blog
Pete and Claire examine the fields for the Friday card of Breeders' Cup weekend. Download Brisnet Past Performances for the Breeders' Cup Ladies Classic
Tickets for the Nov. 2-3 Breeders' Cup World Championships at Santa Anita Park in California went on sale to the general public June 4.
By Evan Hammonds - The casino bill's chances in Kentucky aren't necessarily a longshot, but aren't exactly 2-5, either.
On Kentucky Oaks day, if you're lucky enough, try to get down near the winner's circle before the big race.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener
- Songbird Fleet in First Work Back