Noverre, who finished first in the Poule d'Essai des Poulains (French Two Thousand Guineas, Fr-I) in May, has been disqualified following a positive drug test French officials confirmed today.
Godolphin Racing's Noverre rallied under Frankie Dettori with a furlong to run to win the Poule d'Essai des Poulains -- French Two Thousand Guineas (Fr-I), Sunday at Longchamp. Vahorimix finished second, with Clearing third in the 12-horse field.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag