Norma Stone, wife of leading American equine artist Fred Stone, died Oct. 22 in Agoura Hills, Calif.
A small but select group of 2-year-olds in training will be offered at the Barretts sale March 21 in Pomona, Calif. The auction will be held in the evening for the first time and in one session.
Equine artist Fred Stone has been commissioned to commemorate the 25th running of the Breeders' Cup World Championships with a poster entitled, "Bred for Glory."
The Oak Tree Racing Association presented a check for $25,000 to benefit the victims of Hurricane Katrina to the Arcadia chapter of the American Red Cross Saturday at Santa Anita.
Eight items connected with 3-year-old champion Afleet Alex are to be auctioned off in an e-bay fundraiser for Hurricane Katrina victims on Thursday.
The Oak Tree Racing Association, internationally acclaimed equine artist Fred Stone, and a number of the nation's top jockeys will join forces at Santa Anita Oct. 1, to raise money for victims of Hurricane Katrina.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival
- Thoroughbred Makeover Tickets Now for Sale
- PA House Panel Passes Breeding Fund Revisions
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- What's Going On Here: Internal Forces
- Cuomo Administration Fires Back at Criticism
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby