Marketing executive Fred Pope discusses how transforming Thoroughbred racing into a talent-centric sport will create a platform for growth. read blog
Thoroughbred industry marketer Fred Pope outlines a plan to reward the owners of the most popular horses with bonus purse money. Read Blog
Fred Pope discusses the rise of bet takers, which pull more money from purses than slots push in. Read Blog
Fred Pope says International racing is waiting on North America. Read Q&A
The Interstate Horseracing Act of 1978 is a double-edge sword. And the debate over whether it should be amended continues.
Most Popular Stories
- Barretts' First Del Mar Sale Sees Increase
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- Lopez Family Faces Off at Golden Gate
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate
- Old Friends Cabin Creek Welcomes Be Bullish
- Miss Temple City on Schedule for Royal Ascot
- MarketWatch: McPeek on Yearling Selection