Marketing executive Fred Pope discusses how transforming Thoroughbred racing into a talent-centric sport will create a platform for growth. read blog
Thoroughbred industry marketer Fred Pope outlines a plan to reward the owners of the most popular horses with bonus purse money. Read Blog
Fred Pope discusses the rise of bet takers, which pull more money from purses than slots push in. Read Blog
Fred Pope says International racing is waiting on North America. Read Q&A
The Interstate Horseracing Act of 1978 is a double-edge sword. And the debate over whether it should be amended continues.
Most Popular Stories
- Stanford Among Seven for Curlin Stakes
- Belmont Average Handle, Attendance Decline
- Curalina Gets CCA Oaks After 'Chatterbox' DQ
- Track Defends Trainer Suspended for Positive
- Wild Dude Stuns Masochistic in Bing Crosby
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Lenny's Place: Hall of Fame Edition
- French Bloodstock Agent Moquet Dies at Age 46
- Reports of Mares Bred Due by Aug. 1.
- Durkin Named TCA Honored Guest