Marketing executive Fred Pope discusses how transforming Thoroughbred racing into a talent-centric sport will create a platform for growth. read blog
Thoroughbred industry marketer Fred Pope outlines a plan to reward the owners of the most popular horses with bonus purse money. Read Blog
Fred Pope discusses the rise of bet takers, which pull more money from purses than slots push in. Read Blog
Fred Pope says International racing is waiting on North America. Read Q&A
The Interstate Horseracing Act of 1978 is a double-edge sword. And the debate over whether it should be amended continues.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Keeneland-Based Horses are BC Bound
- Dimension Looking to Improve in Turf Sprint
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Pour Moi Colt Tops Yearling Action at Arqana
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Complete Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries
- Departing Heads Hagyard Fayette Field
- Breeders' Cup Lists Start Times, Bet Options