Cliveden Stud's Fraulein, who was candidate for the Grade I Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf before being retired earlier this week, left Arlington Park early Wednesday morning for Lexington, Ky., where she will begin preparations for a new career as a broodmare.
Xtra Heat arrives, will gallop up to BC Sprint...Two Item Limit Works Toward Distaff...Fraulein settles in.
Three-year-old Ballingarry crosses the Atlantic to land the Canadian International.
Fraulein, an 11-1 outsider ridden by red-hot jockey Kevin Darley, scored a major upset in the $837,750 E.P. Taylor Stakes (gr. IT) Sunday at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Full Field of 14 Contest Wide-Open Modesty
- Hoppertunity Heading Home to California
- Hialeah Sees New Thoroughbred Opportunity
- Princess of Sylmar Seeks Del 'Cap Rebound
- Sky Lantern Takes Second Crack at Falmouth
- Panel: Change in Culture Needed in Racing
- Boisterous Holds Class Edge in Bowling Green
- Admiral Kitten Back at Arlington Park
- Stars and Stripes Good Spot for Suntracer