Cliveden Stud's Fraulein, who was candidate for the Grade I Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf before being retired earlier this week, left Arlington Park early Wednesday morning for Lexington, Ky., where she will begin preparations for a new career as a broodmare.
Xtra Heat arrives, will gallop up to BC Sprint...Two Item Limit Works Toward Distaff...Fraulein settles in.
Three-year-old Ballingarry crosses the Atlantic to land the Canadian International.
Fraulein, an 11-1 outsider ridden by red-hot jockey Kevin Darley, scored a major upset in the $837,750 E.P. Taylor Stakes (gr. IT) Sunday at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Recalling World's Most Lucrative Races
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule