Cliveden Stud's Fraulein, who was candidate for the Grade I Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf before being retired earlier this week, left Arlington Park early Wednesday morning for Lexington, Ky., where she will begin preparations for a new career as a broodmare.
Xtra Heat arrives, will gallop up to BC Sprint...Two Item Limit Works Toward Distaff...Fraulein settles in.
Three-year-old Ballingarry crosses the Atlantic to land the Canadian International.
Fraulein, an 11-1 outsider ridden by red-hot jockey Kevin Darley, scored a major upset in the $837,750 E.P. Taylor Stakes (gr. IT) Sunday at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Mubtaahij the X Factor in Kentucky Derby
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for April 21, 2015
- Motion to Send out Kitten's Point in Bewitch
- Mubtaahij Works Three Furlongs at Arlington
- Derby: War Story, Mr. Z to Breeze Wednesday
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- McKathans Saw Early Brilliance of 'Pharoah'
- Kentucky Oaks Notes, April 21
- WV Analysis: Purses Can't Support Race Dates