After hotly contested bidding the two previous days pushed prized pedigrees to record prices, including a world record, Tattersalls enjoyed European records in key financials when its elite Book 1 sale closed Oct. 10.
Power surged to the lead in deep stretch to capture the Abu Dhabi Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) over Foxtrot Romeo at the Curragh May 26.
Power held off the late challenge of Dragon Pulse to win the $269,000 Goffs National Stakes (Ire-I) by a half-length at the Curragh Sept. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity
- Castellano Aims for More Gulfstream Success