After hotly contested bidding the two previous days pushed prized pedigrees to record prices, including a world record, Tattersalls enjoyed European records in key financials when its elite Book 1 sale closed Oct. 10.
Power surged to the lead in deep stretch to capture the Abu Dhabi Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) over Foxtrot Romeo at the Curragh May 26.
Power held off the late challenge of Dragon Pulse to win the $269,000 Goffs National Stakes (Ire-I) by a half-length at the Curragh Sept. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out