After hotly contested bidding the two previous days pushed prized pedigrees to record prices, including a world record, Tattersalls enjoyed European records in key financials when its elite Book 1 sale closed Oct. 10.
Power surged to the lead in deep stretch to capture the Abu Dhabi Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) over Foxtrot Romeo at the Curragh May 26.
Power held off the late challenge of Dragon Pulse to win the $269,000 Goffs National Stakes (Ire-I) by a half-length at the Curragh Sept. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- A.P. Indian Puts Streak On Line in Forego
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- Tepin Back to Brilliant in Saratoga Work
- 'Cleopatra' in Gate Drill for Debutante
- 'Chrome,' Beholder Weighing Options after PC
- Flatter Colt Tops OBS Select Yearling Session