After hotly contested bidding the two previous days pushed prized pedigrees to record prices, including a world record, Tattersalls enjoyed European records in key financials when its elite Book 1 sale closed Oct. 10.
Power surged to the lead in deep stretch to capture the Abu Dhabi Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) over Foxtrot Romeo at the Curragh May 26.
Power held off the late challenge of Dragon Pulse to win the $269,000 Goffs National Stakes (Ire-I) by a half-length at the Curragh Sept. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Full Mast Could Cruise in King Edward Stakes
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Name Change for Historical Racing Company
- HRRN to Broadcast Queen's Plate Live
- PA House Resolution Supports Sports Betting
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom