Santa Monica, Lecomte, Colonel E. R. Bradley Handicap, Sunshine Millions Classic; Distaff; Filly & Mare; Sprint; Turf, Silverbulletday, Dixie Bells, California Derby, Hong Kong Class Mile and more.
A lawsuit over the movie "Ruffian" has been dismissed in a Georgia federal court, vindicating defendants The Walt Disney Co. and its television networks ABC and ESPN.
Ruffian's trainer, Frank Whiteley Jr., and her regular rider, Jacinto Vasquez, along with Thoroughbred Legends LLC, have filed a civil suit against The Walt Disney Company and its subsidiaries, ABC and ESPN, charging trademark infringement in the TV movie "Ruffian," which is slated to air June 9 on ABC.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade 2 Winner Iliad Retired
- Irish War Cry Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Another Big Finish for McCraken in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Practical Joke Rewards Breeders' Faith in His Dam
- Thunder Snow Enters Quarantine at Churchill Downs
- Horseman Mike Johnson Knows a Good One in McCraken
- Wilkes Continues to Do Nafzger Proud
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Derby Museum to Become Home for Lukas Collection