Haradasun belatedly delivered on his promise to provide Fusaichi Pegasus with his first group I in the southern hemsphere when he captured the George Ryder Stakes at Rosehill on March 31.
Victoria's leading Thoroughbred nursery, Blue Gum Farm of Euroa, has announced the acquisition of a 50% stake in multi-millionaire galloper Elvstroem.
Elvis was crowned king of Australia Oct. 16 with a grand staying performance for a wire-to-wire victory in the $2.2 million (Australian funds) Caulfield Cup (Aust-I).
From the moment Danehill colts Kempinsky and Elvstroem staged their Derby-prep war at Moonee Valley, they dominated discussions for the 149th Victoria Derby (Aust-I). Such prep performances invariably incur an awesome weight of expectation.
Most Popular Stories
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- The Dirt On Synthetics Timeline
- Thoroughbred Club to Honor Veterinarians
- What's Going On Here: Keeping the Promise
- Encouraging Starts to Saratoga, Del Mar Meets
- The Week in Photos for 7/22/2014
- Commanding Curve Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Better Lucky Shines; My Miss Aurelia Third
- Filly Untapable Works Toward Haskell
- Will Take Charge Works Toward Whitney