Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course has appointed Dan Silver as director of racing operations effective Oct. 22.
Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course reopened for business on the night of Aug. 12, less than three hours after a small back-of-house fire forced the evacuation of all guests and employees at approximately 5 p.m.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Wraps Up Haskell Preparation
- Palace to Miss Remainder of Saratoga Meet
- Travers Purse $1.6 Million if 'Pharoah' Runs
- Holy Boss Extends Streak in Amsterdam
- Jockey Montalvo Hits 1,000-Win Milestone
- Keen Ice Improved Since Belmont Stakes Run
- Wild One, Futura Win on Big Day at Greyville
- Maternal Influences Make a Difference
- BC Simulcasts in Hong Kong Not Likely in 2015
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool