Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course has appointed Dan Silver as director of racing operations effective Oct. 22.
Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course reopened for business on the night of Aug. 12, less than three hours after a small back-of-house fire forced the evacuation of all guests and employees at approximately 5 p.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- NYRA Privatization Stalls During NY Budget Wrangling
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms