Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course has appointed Dan Silver as director of racing operations effective Oct. 22.
Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course reopened for business on the night of Aug. 12, less than three hours after a small back-of-house fire forced the evacuation of all guests and employees at approximately 5 p.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll
- Society's Chairman Continues Beating the Odds