Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course has appointed Dan Silver as director of racing operations effective Oct. 22.
Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course reopened for business on the night of Aug. 12, less than three hours after a small back-of-house fire forced the evacuation of all guests and employees at approximately 5 p.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale