Trainer Bob Baffert plans to send out another talented 3-year-old in Wolf Man Rocket in the $200,000 Peter Pan Stakes (gr. II) May 9 at Belmont Park.
Climbing like the temperature, the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s Spring Sale of 2-Year-Olds in Training continued its record march April 24, posting another day of positive returns.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select sale of 2-year-olds in training concluded its two-day run with a spectacular show of financial fireworks.
The action-packed first session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select sale of 2-year-olds in training ended with a flourish after approximately five hours of enthusiastic bidding from a variety of shoppers.
Jerry Namy's Shared Property had just enough to get by Take Charge Indy to win the $100,000 Arlington-Washington Futurity (gr. III) Sept. 10 at Arlington Park.
In keeping with most other sales this year of 2-year-olds in training, the Ocala Breeders' Sale Co. ended its two day June sale June 17 with decreases in all major indices.
Robert McNair's Native Annie and Frank Fletcher's There Goes Rocket won divisions of the $125,000 Texas Stallion Stakes for 2-year-olds to close out the 2003 season at Sam Houston Race Park.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- The Devil You Say
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint