Climbing like the temperature, the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s Spring Sale of 2-Year-Olds in Training continued its record march April 24, posting another day of positive returns.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select sale of 2-year-olds in training concluded its two-day run with a spectacular show of financial fireworks.
The action-packed first session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select sale of 2-year-olds in training ended with a flourish after approximately five hours of enthusiastic bidding from a variety of shoppers.
Jerry Namy's Shared Property had just enough to get by Take Charge Indy to win the $100,000 Arlington-Washington Futurity (gr. III) Sept. 10 at Arlington Park.
In keeping with most other sales this year of 2-year-olds in training, the Ocala Breeders' Sale Co. ended its two day June sale June 17 with decreases in all major indices.
Robert McNair's Native Annie and Frank Fletcher's There Goes Rocket won divisions of the $125,000 Texas Stallion Stakes for 2-year-olds to close out the 2003 season at Sam Houston Race Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- Trakus Coming to Some Australian Racecourses
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth