Remembering the people and horses that left us in 2012. View Slideshow
Frank Costa, a New-Jersey trainer for decades, passed away Aug. 3 at the age of 77.
Horses returned to Monmouth Park in New Jersey the morning of April 14 to prepare for a 99-day meet that gets under way May 9.
Bruce Levine won the first training title of his career at the 2007 Meadowlands meet in New Jersey.
John Petrini's Joey P. kept his undefeated record intact when he rallied to the lead in the lane and held off all challengers to capture the $130,000 Jersey Shore Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. III) in stakes record time of 1:08 1/5 at Monmouth Park on Monday.
Most Popular Stories
- Competitive Edge Super Sharp in Hopeful Romp
- Miss Serendipity, Blanc Snatch Yellow Ribbon
- Sharp Sensation Edges Ben's Cat in 'Monster
- Fall Meet at Los Alamitos Begins Sept. 5
- Del Mar Trainers to Hop in Bouncey Ball Race
- Ring Weekend at Home on Turf in Saranac Win
- Haskin: A Day in the Life of Wise Dan
- Protonico Surges in Smarty Jones for Pletcher
- Munirah Arrives Late for Boiling Springs Win
- Cary Street Rides Rail to Greenwood Surprise