Remembering the people and horses that left us in 2012. View Slideshow
Frank Costa, a New-Jersey trainer for decades, passed away Aug. 3 at the age of 77.
Horses returned to Monmouth Park in New Jersey the morning of April 14 to prepare for a 99-day meet that gets under way May 9.
Bruce Levine won the first training title of his career at the 2007 Meadowlands meet in New Jersey.
John Petrini's Joey P. kept his undefeated record intact when he rallied to the lead in the lane and held off all challengers to capture the $130,000 Jersey Shore Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. III) in stakes record time of 1:08 1/5 at Monmouth Park on Monday.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Spendthrift Australia Schedules Stallion Parades
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins