Remembering the people and horses that left us in 2012. View Slideshow
Frank Costa, a New-Jersey trainer for decades, passed away Aug. 3 at the age of 77.
Horses returned to Monmouth Park in New Jersey the morning of April 14 to prepare for a 99-day meet that gets under way May 9.
Bruce Levine won the first training title of his career at the 2007 Meadowlands meet in New Jersey.
John Petrini's Joey P. kept his undefeated record intact when he rallied to the lead in the lane and held off all challengers to capture the $130,000 Jersey Shore Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. III) in stakes record time of 1:08 1/5 at Monmouth Park on Monday.
Most Popular Stories
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- Judy the Beauty Splendid in Las Flores Score
- Expectations High for OBS 2-Year-Old Sale
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Darley Sire Lonhro Enters Australian Hall
- Ramseys' Major Marvel Takes Barbados Gold Cup
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Golden Gate Fields Adds Alcatraz Stakes
- Santa Anita Handicap Handle Increases 23%