Remembering the people and horses that left us in 2012. View Slideshow
Frank Costa, a New-Jersey trainer for decades, passed away Aug. 3 at the age of 77.
Horses returned to Monmouth Park in New Jersey the morning of April 14 to prepare for a 99-day meet that gets under way May 9.
Bruce Levine won the first training title of his career at the 2007 Meadowlands meet in New Jersey.
John Petrini's Joey P. kept his undefeated record intact when he rallied to the lead in the lane and held off all challengers to capture the $130,000 Jersey Shore Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. III) in stakes record time of 1:08 1/5 at Monmouth Park on Monday.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- Emerald Downs Purses to Rise 20% in 2015
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch
- Casino Would Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Milwaukee Brew
- Musselman Drops Lawsuit Against Churchill