Internet gaming is here to stay and, instead of trying to prohibit it, state governments should start regulating this exponentially growing business, a panel of experts told state lawmakers.
While Internet wagering on horseracing across state lines has been legalized in 17 states, the United States Congress still hasn't determined whether other forms of casino-style gaming should be prohibited. Until it does, gambling in cyberspace remains a complex public policy issue.
Most Popular Stories
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- Willcox Inn Suffers Fatal Paddock Accident
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Galloping
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- Sweet Idea Leads Seven-Figure Trio at MM Sale
- Moreno Seeks First SoCal Win in Californian
- NY Bill Could End Exercise Riders' Insurance
- Brown Sends Two West For American Oaks
- BC Sprint Winner Work All Week Returns at CD
- Keen Ice Breezes Nicely; 'Pharoah' Walks