Internet gaming is here to stay and, instead of trying to prohibit it, state governments should start regulating this exponentially growing business, a panel of experts told state lawmakers.
While Internet wagering on horseracing across state lines has been legalized in 17 states, the United States Congress still hasn't determined whether other forms of casino-style gaming should be prohibited. Until it does, gambling in cyberspace remains a complex public policy issue.
Most Popular Stories
- Quick Arrest Following Delaware Park Shooting
- La Verdad Cruises in Honorable Miss
- Monmouth Ups Haskell Purse to $1.75 Million
- Imagining Heads Tough Bowling Green At Spa
- Saratoga's PDJF Awareness Day Events Aug. 1
- The Day the Haskell Came of Age
- Solow Extends Group I Win Streak in Sussex
- American Pharoah's Haskell Stopover
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- AAEP Seeks EIPH Treatment Alternatives