A U.S.-bred Sahm colt, which had been bought for $15,000 at Keeneland in January by Beech Tree Farm, rose in price to 80,000 euros (approximately $116,651) Sept. 23 to top the opening session of Tattersalls Ireland's September yearling sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Sheer Drama On Fence for 'Summit of Speed'