Nownownow, transferred this week from troubled trainer Patrick Biancone to his assistant Francois Parisel, rallied from last at the quarter pole to win the inaugural running of the $916,000 million Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf Oct. 26 at Monmouth Park.
- By Ryan Conley
While Terry Finley is flying high with his West Point Thoroughbreds having interests in five horses entered in the Oct. 26-27 Breeders' Cup World Championships, the owner and his partners are lying low with regard to one of their former trainers.
Five contenders for next weekend's Breeders' Cup World Championships turned in their final works Oct. 21 at Keeneland.
According to Breeders' Cup Ltd., Francois Parisel will be listed as the official trainer of the seven horses pre-entered by trainer Patrick Biancone in the Breeder's Cup World Championships Oct. 26-27.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Candy Ride Colt Tops Barretts Sale
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Catch a Glimpse Probable for Penn Mile
- Governor Malibu Has Strong Work for Belmont