Nownownow, transferred this week from troubled trainer Patrick Biancone to his assistant Francois Parisel, rallied from last at the quarter pole to win the inaugural running of the $916,000 million Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf Oct. 26 at Monmouth Park.
- By Ryan Conley
While Terry Finley is flying high with his West Point Thoroughbreds having interests in five horses entered in the Oct. 26-27 Breeders' Cup World Championships, the owner and his partners are lying low with regard to one of their former trainers.
Five contenders for next weekend's Breeders' Cup World Championships turned in their final works Oct. 21 at Keeneland.
According to Breeders' Cup Ltd., Francois Parisel will be listed as the official trainer of the seven horses pre-entered by trainer Patrick Biancone in the Breeder's Cup World Championships Oct. 26-27.
Most Popular Stories
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- Big Orange Gets Best of Order of St George in Gold Cup
- Jockey Club Gold Cup Purse Lowered, Cigar Mile Hiked
- Battle of Midway Using Affirmed as Prep for Haskell
- It's Over: Parties Reach Agreement in Life At Ten Case
- International Sire Elusive Quality Pensioned
- Lady Aurelia Overpowers Males in King's Stand
- Milestone Victory for Goodwin Comes at Canterbury Park
- Highland Reel Refuses to Yield at Royal Ascot