Nownownow, transferred this week from troubled trainer Patrick Biancone to his assistant Francois Parisel, rallied from last at the quarter pole to win the inaugural running of the $916,000 million Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf Oct. 26 at Monmouth Park.
- By Ryan Conley
While Terry Finley is flying high with his West Point Thoroughbreds having interests in five horses entered in the Oct. 26-27 Breeders' Cup World Championships, the owner and his partners are lying low with regard to one of their former trainers.
Five contenders for next weekend's Breeders' Cup World Championships turned in their final works Oct. 21 at Keeneland.
According to Breeders' Cup Ltd., Francois Parisel will be listed as the official trainer of the seven horses pre-entered by trainer Patrick Biancone in the Breeder's Cup World Championships Oct. 26-27.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Industry Asks for H-2B Visa Program Support