Members from the first crops of Cimarron Secret and Horse Chestnut broke their maidens in the last week, giving their sires their first winners.
Frank Stronach likes to conduct a sale of 2-year-olds in training his way. And that strategy appears to be paying off for the racetrack mogul, who is one of North America's top breeders and owners.
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Pegasus Workers Drill Across Florida
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Chrome and Arrogate: Who to Root For?
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Grade 3 Winner Chitu Sires First Foal
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm