More than $120,000 was raised for Noah Grove, the son of Bowie, Md.-based trainer Chris Grove, during a Laurel Park fundraiser Feb. 13. The 5-year old was diagnosed with bone cancer last February and to save his life he underwent a through-the-knee amputation.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- The Ex Terminator
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener