Presious Passion went wire-to-wire in the 12-furlong marathon Pan American April 5 at Gulfstream Park, winning for trainer Mary Hartmann.
A wide-open field of eight has been entered for Saturday's $150,000 Pan American Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream Park.
Hurricane Run, whose fast close in the French Derby (Fr-I) three weeks ago makes him the strong favorite for Sunday's Irish Derby (Ire-I) at Curragh, has plenty going for him, trainer Andre Fabre feels.
Most Popular Stories
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records
- Harlan's Holiday Colt Posts Swiftest OBS Work
- Quality Road's First Starter Scores Easy Win
- Take Charge Lady Kentucky Broodmare of Year
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Daring Dancer Wins Appalachian With Key Move
- European Mark Smashed Again at Tattersalls
- Strait of Mewsina Sires First Foal