Presious Passion went wire-to-wire in the 12-furlong marathon Pan American April 5 at Gulfstream Park, winning for trainer Mary Hartmann.
A wide-open field of eight has been entered for Saturday's $150,000 Pan American Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream Park.
Hurricane Run, whose fast close in the French Derby (Fr-I) three weeks ago makes him the strong favorite for Sunday's Irish Derby (Ire-I) at Curragh, has plenty going for him, trainer Andre Fabre feels.
Most Popular Stories
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut
- Boat Trip Gets First Foal Times Three
- Three Rules Fires Florida Bullet
- Guest Suite Taking Farish, Howard on Classic Ride