Presious Passion went wire-to-wire in the 12-furlong marathon Pan American April 5 at Gulfstream Park, winning for trainer Mary Hartmann.
A wide-open field of eight has been entered for Saturday's $150,000 Pan American Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream Park.
Hurricane Run, whose fast close in the French Derby (Fr-I) three weeks ago makes him the strong favorite for Sunday's Irish Derby (Ire-I) at Curragh, has plenty going for him, trainer Andre Fabre feels.
Most Popular Stories
- The Dirt On Synthetics Timeline
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- What's Going On Here: Keeping the Promise
- Thoroughbred Club to Honor Veterinarians
- Encouraging Starts to Saratoga, Del Mar Meets
- The Week in Photos for 7/22/2014
- Commanding Curve Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Better Lucky Shines; My Miss Aurelia Third
- Filly Untapable Works Toward Haskell
- Will Take Charge Works Toward Whitney