In the third and final session of the Magic Millions National yearling sale, a colt by young sire Foxwedge was the sale-topper at Aus$340,000 (U.S.$261,800).
A colt and a filly by Central Kentucky-based sire Medaglia d'Oro were among the top three highest prices at the opening session of the Magic Million National weanling sale May 24, with the colt bringing the day's top price
Records in gross, average, and median were realized on day three of the Inglis premier yearling sale March 3 in Melbourne, with trading led by a pair of fillies each sold for the day's top price.
The 2015 Inglis premier yearling sale kept up its robust pace March 2, posting increases in average and median through two days of the four-day auction in Melbourne, Australia.
A filly by Snitzel sold for $560,000 (US$437,849) at the Inglis premier yearling sale March 1 in Melbourne, topping the first day of trading, which saw across-the-board increases in gross, average, and median.
A record average price reflected a strong market for weanlings at the Inglis Great Southern Sale in Melbourne June 22-23.
Longshot Master of Design earned a berth in the 2012 Breeders' Cup Turf Sprint (gr. I) when he captured the AUS$1 million Darley T.J. Smith Stakes (Aus-I) at Royal Randwick April 14.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby