The Jockey Club Tour on FOX will cover Del Mar and Saratoga Race Course on Sunday, July 20, with a two-hour telecast featuring the Eddie Read Stakes (gr. IT) and TVG Coaching Club American Oaks (gr. I).
Live coverage of the March 8 Santa Anita Handicap (gr. I) has been added to "The Jockey Club Tour on FOX," officials said Feb. 24.
Led by the $1 million William Hill Haskell Invitational (gr. I) July 27, Monmouth Park has announced a total stakes schedule of $5.8 million, including 17 graded events worth $3.55 million for the 2014 racing season.
Greg Wolf, Richard Migliore, Andy Serling, Simon Bray, and Alyssa Ali have been tabbed to handle the on-air duties for The Jockey Club Tour on FOX racing series, which makes its debut Sunday, Feb. 9.
- By Tom LaMarra
Nine live racing telecasts that are part of the "The Jockey Club Tour on FOX" will be broadcast on FOX Sports 1 from early February through mid-September, the partners in the project announced Jan. 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Frac Daddy Inherits San Diego's Favorite Role
- Bing Crosby Attracts Goldencents, Declassify
- Candy Boy Among 47 West Virginia Derby Noms
- Pants On Fire Seeks Monmouth Cup Repeat
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Flashy American Wheels Back for Shuvee 'Cap
- Keeneland Begins Installation of Dirt Surface
- Monmouth-Winning Fillies Target Molly Pitcher