Champion Main Sequence takes on talented grade I-winning rivals such as Slumber, Twilight Eclipse, 2013 United Nations victor Big Blue Kitten, and Imagining when seeking to defend his title in the United Nations (gr. IT).
Race Day, winner of the Oaklawn Handicap (gr. II) and Razorback Handicap (gr. III) in consecutive graded scores, is the 123-pound highweight for the $150,000 Salvator Mile (gr. III) July 5 at Monmouth Park.
The Jockey Club Tour on FOX will cover Del Mar and Saratoga Race Course on Sunday, July 20, with a two-hour telecast featuring the Eddie Read Stakes (gr. IT) and TVG Coaching Club American Oaks (gr. I).
Live coverage of the March 8 Santa Anita Handicap (gr. I) has been added to "The Jockey Club Tour on FOX," officials said Feb. 24.
Led by the $1 million William Hill Haskell Invitational (gr. I) July 27, Monmouth Park has announced a total stakes schedule of $5.8 million, including 17 graded events worth $3.55 million for the 2014 racing season.
Greg Wolf, Richard Migliore, Andy Serling, Simon Bray, and Alyssa Ali have been tabbed to handle the on-air duties for The Jockey Club Tour on FOX racing series, which makes its debut Sunday, Feb. 9.
- By Tom LaMarra
Nine live racing telecasts that are part of the "The Jockey Club Tour on FOX" will be broadcast on FOX Sports 1 from early February through mid-September, the partners in the project announced Jan. 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Alert Bay Holds Tough in San Francisco Mile
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze