The Cliff's Edge, one of this year's successful first-crop sires, will stand in 2009 at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky.
Rodeo's Castle caught Beau's Town in the final strides to capture the $274,100 Duncan F. Kenner Breeders' Cup Handicap, the first of four stakes Saturday at the Fair Grounds meet at Harrah's Louisiana Downs.
Pikepass, a son of Forty Niner whose first crop are juveniles, will stand at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky., in 2006. No stud fee was announced.
Dr. and Mrs. Joseph Fowler Jr. have joined Margaux Farm as part owners
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- NBC Plans Live Coverage of Haskell
- A Day in the Life: Broodmare of the Year Leslie's Lady
- Potemkin Heads Wide-Open Test at Munich
- Stellar Wind, Vale Dori Face Off Again in Hirsch
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- Irish Strait Sentimental Choice in Monmouth Stakes
- Roly Poly, Persuasive tackle Qemah in Prix Rothschild
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Into the Gray Brings Graydar First Winner