The Cliff's Edge, one of this year's successful first-crop sires, will stand in 2009 at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky.
Rodeo's Castle caught Beau's Town in the final strides to capture the $274,100 Duncan F. Kenner Breeders' Cup Handicap, the first of four stakes Saturday at the Fair Grounds meet at Harrah's Louisiana Downs.
Pikepass, a son of Forty Niner whose first crop are juveniles, will stand at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky., in 2006. No stud fee was announced.
Dr. and Mrs. Joseph Fowler Jr. have joined Margaux Farm as part owners
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Rey de Oro wins Japanese Derby
- Danzing Candy Wires Lone Star Handicap
- Ashleyluvssugar Wins Second Charles Whittingham
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Twisted Tom Works Toward Belmont Stakes
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Galileo, Coolmore Dominate European Classics
- Souper Tapit Gets Graded Score in Marine Stakes