The Cliff's Edge, one of this year's successful first-crop sires, will stand in 2009 at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky.
Rodeo's Castle caught Beau's Town in the final strides to capture the $274,100 Duncan F. Kenner Breeders' Cup Handicap, the first of four stakes Saturday at the Fair Grounds meet at Harrah's Louisiana Downs.
Pikepass, a son of Forty Niner whose first crop are juveniles, will stand at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky., in 2006. No stud fee was announced.
Dr. and Mrs. Joseph Fowler Jr. have joined Margaux Farm as part owners
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Getting Started on Breeders' Cup Handicapping
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Cool Arrow On Target for First Spendthrift