The Cliff's Edge, one of this year's successful first-crop sires, will stand in 2009 at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky.
Rodeo's Castle caught Beau's Town in the final strides to capture the $274,100 Duncan F. Kenner Breeders' Cup Handicap, the first of four stakes Saturday at the Fair Grounds meet at Harrah's Louisiana Downs.
Pikepass, a son of Forty Niner whose first crop are juveniles, will stand at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky., in 2006. No stud fee was announced.
Dr. and Mrs. Joseph Fowler Jr. have joined Margaux Farm as part owners
Most Popular Stories
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 1
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- Arqana Opens With Record Sales, Median Rise
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack