The Cliff's Edge, one of this year's successful first-crop sires, will stand in 2009 at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky.
Rodeo's Castle caught Beau's Town in the final strides to capture the $274,100 Duncan F. Kenner Breeders' Cup Handicap, the first of four stakes Saturday at the Fair Grounds meet at Harrah's Louisiana Downs.
Pikepass, a son of Forty Niner whose first crop are juveniles, will stand at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky., in 2006. No stud fee was announced.
Dr. and Mrs. Joseph Fowler Jr. have joined Margaux Farm as part owners
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course