The Cliff's Edge, one of this year's successful first-crop sires, will stand in 2009 at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky.
Rodeo's Castle caught Beau's Town in the final strides to capture the $274,100 Duncan F. Kenner Breeders' Cup Handicap, the first of four stakes Saturday at the Fair Grounds meet at Harrah's Louisiana Downs.
Pikepass, a son of Forty Niner whose first crop are juveniles, will stand at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky., in 2006. No stud fee was announced.
Dr. and Mrs. Joseph Fowler Jr. have joined Margaux Farm as part owners
Most Popular Stories
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Girvin, Farrell Exit Fair Grounds Wins Well
- McCraken Top Individual in Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- El Areeb Sharp in Five-Furlong Workout
- Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale Poised for Strength
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Jockey Alex Birzer Reaches 3,000 Wins