The Cliff's Edge, one of this year's successful first-crop sires, will stand in 2009 at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky.
Rodeo's Castle caught Beau's Town in the final strides to capture the $274,100 Duncan F. Kenner Breeders' Cup Handicap, the first of four stakes Saturday at the Fair Grounds meet at Harrah's Louisiana Downs.
Pikepass, a son of Forty Niner whose first crop are juveniles, will stand at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky., in 2006. No stud fee was announced.
Dr. and Mrs. Joseph Fowler Jr. have joined Margaux Farm as part owners
Most Popular Stories
- Curlin to Hill 'n' Dale in 2016
- USADA Contributes to Steroid Crackdown
- Rachel's Valentina, Tonasah Head Spinaway
- Del Mar Debutante Field Talented and Diverse
- Back to Business for Liam's Map in Woodward
- Spendthrift Out Front with Top Sires' Fees
- Goldy Espony on Streak Entering Glens Falls
- Suffolk to Reopen for First of Three Programs
- No Stability with Texas Commission Funding
- Takeover Target Heads Saranac