The Cliff's Edge, one of this year's successful first-crop sires, will stand in 2009 at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky.
Rodeo's Castle caught Beau's Town in the final strides to capture the $274,100 Duncan F. Kenner Breeders' Cup Handicap, the first of four stakes Saturday at the Fair Grounds meet at Harrah's Louisiana Downs.
Pikepass, a son of Forty Niner whose first crop are juveniles, will stand at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky., in 2006. No stud fee was announced.
Dr. and Mrs. Joseph Fowler Jr. have joined Margaux Farm as part owners
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- Arizona's Global Symposium Registration Open
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Del Mar's Paddock Sale to be Held July 20