The Cliff's Edge, one of this year's successful first-crop sires, will stand in 2009 at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky.
Rodeo's Castle caught Beau's Town in the final strides to capture the $274,100 Duncan F. Kenner Breeders' Cup Handicap, the first of four stakes Saturday at the Fair Grounds meet at Harrah's Louisiana Downs.
Pikepass, a son of Forty Niner whose first crop are juveniles, will stand at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky., in 2006. No stud fee was announced.
Dr. and Mrs. Joseph Fowler Jr. have joined Margaux Farm as part owners
Most Popular Stories
- Frivolous Posts Falls City Handicap Upset
- After Gallop, California Chrome Ready to Go
- Finnegans Wake Prevails in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Salutos Amigos Rallies to Win Fall Highweight
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Daddy D T Tops Cecil B. DeMille Stakes
- Euros Inside and Out After Japan Cup Draw
- Nathaniel Filly Tops Tattersalls Foal Session
- Discreet Marq, La Tia Square Off in Matriarch
- Secret Circle, Itsmyluckyday in Cigar Mile