The Cliff's Edge, one of this year's successful first-crop sires, will stand in 2009 at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky.
Rodeo's Castle caught Beau's Town in the final strides to capture the $274,100 Duncan F. Kenner Breeders' Cup Handicap, the first of four stakes Saturday at the Fair Grounds meet at Harrah's Louisiana Downs.
Pikepass, a son of Forty Niner whose first crop are juveniles, will stand at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky., in 2006. No stud fee was announced.
Dr. and Mrs. Joseph Fowler Jr. have joined Margaux Farm as part owners
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- McLaughlin: Frosted Has to Have 'A-Plus' Day
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- Donegal Hopes Keen Ice Can Cool Off Pharoah
- Carpe Diem Will Not Be Entered in Belmont
- Lawyer for Rubinsky Sues Zayat for Libel
- Napravnik, Sharp Welcome Baby Boy
- Belmont Undercard: Honor Code, Bayern Prepare
- OBS June Supplemental Catalog Online
- Evangeline Reschedules Three Stakes to June 6