The Cliff's Edge, one of this year's successful first-crop sires, will stand in 2009 at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky.
Rodeo's Castle caught Beau's Town in the final strides to capture the $274,100 Duncan F. Kenner Breeders' Cup Handicap, the first of four stakes Saturday at the Fair Grounds meet at Harrah's Louisiana Downs.
Pikepass, a son of Forty Niner whose first crop are juveniles, will stand at Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky., in 2006. No stud fee was announced.
Dr. and Mrs. Joseph Fowler Jr. have joined Margaux Farm as part owners
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch
- Anchor Down Retired to Gainesway
- Ellis Historical Racing to Exacta Systems
- V. E. Day Retired to Waldorf Farm