Four Sins, winner of the Irish National Stud Blandford (Ire-II) and Blue Wind (Ire-III) Stakes in 2007, brought 620,000 euros to top the opening session of the Goffs November breeding stock sale in Ireland. John McCormack Bloodstock purchased the 4-year-old German-bred Sinndar--Four Roses filly Nov. 22 from the Aga Khan Studs. She is in foal to Dansili.
Labatt Woodbine Oaks winner Sealy Hill faces the biggest test of her career when the 3-year-old filly takes on a strong group of fillies and mares in the $1-million E.P. Taylor Stakes (Can-IT) on the Woodbine turf course Oct. 21.
Arch Swing, a 3-year-old daughter of Arch, kept her unbeaten record intact while defeating her John Oxx-trained stablemate Four Sins by a short head in the Dimitrova One Thousand Guineas Trial Stakes (Ire-III) at Leopardstown Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- Oaklawn to Offer Bonuses for Lasix-Free Wins
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released
- Jockey Club: Study Shows Lasix Not Needed
- Wise Dan and His Quarter Horse Buddy Donnie
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Study Examines EIPH and Racing Performance
- Breeders Sales Co. Expects Strong Auction