Four Sins, winner of the Irish National Stud Blandford (Ire-II) and Blue Wind (Ire-III) Stakes in 2007, brought 620,000 euros to top the opening session of the Goffs November breeding stock sale in Ireland. John McCormack Bloodstock purchased the 4-year-old German-bred Sinndar--Four Roses filly Nov. 22 from the Aga Khan Studs. She is in foal to Dansili.
Labatt Woodbine Oaks winner Sealy Hill faces the biggest test of her career when the 3-year-old filly takes on a strong group of fillies and mares in the $1-million E.P. Taylor Stakes (Can-IT) on the Woodbine turf course Oct. 21.
Arch Swing, a 3-year-old daughter of Arch, kept her unbeaten record intact while defeating her John Oxx-trained stablemate Four Sins by a short head in the Dimitrova One Thousand Guineas Trial Stakes (Ire-III) at Leopardstown Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Malibu Moon Colt Brings $1.3 Million at OBS
- What's Going On Here: Dude the Redeemer
- Retro Rebel: Smarty Jones Wowed in 2004
- Louisiana Bills to Reduce Dates, Slots Money
- Jezki Wins Cheltenham's Champion Hurdle
- Gulfstream Uses Graded Stakes Testing Fund
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 3/11/2014
- Dixiana to Sponsor Two Keeneland Stakes
- Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Region: A New Heritage
- Turfway to Boost Purses With KTDF Supplements