Four Sins, winner of the Irish National Stud Blandford (Ire-II) and Blue Wind (Ire-III) Stakes in 2007, brought 620,000 euros to top the opening session of the Goffs November breeding stock sale in Ireland. John McCormack Bloodstock purchased the 4-year-old German-bred Sinndar--Four Roses filly Nov. 22 from the Aga Khan Studs. She is in foal to Dansili.
Labatt Woodbine Oaks winner Sealy Hill faces the biggest test of her career when the 3-year-old filly takes on a strong group of fillies and mares in the $1-million E.P. Taylor Stakes (Can-IT) on the Woodbine turf course Oct. 21.
Arch Swing, a 3-year-old daughter of Arch, kept her unbeaten record intact while defeating her John Oxx-trained stablemate Four Sins by a short head in the Dimitrova One Thousand Guineas Trial Stakes (Ire-III) at Leopardstown Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- Brief Fair Meet at Timonium Begins Aug. 22
- Haskin: Viva Travers!
- The Jockey Club Elects Six New Members
- RCI Votes Increased Multiple NSAID Penalties
- Value in Young Sires at Keeneland September
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Thoro-Graph Products Added to Equibase.com