Four Sins, winner of the Irish National Stud Blandford (Ire-II) and Blue Wind (Ire-III) Stakes in 2007, brought 620,000 euros to top the opening session of the Goffs November breeding stock sale in Ireland. John McCormack Bloodstock purchased the 4-year-old German-bred Sinndar--Four Roses filly Nov. 22 from the Aga Khan Studs. She is in foal to Dansili.
Labatt Woodbine Oaks winner Sealy Hill faces the biggest test of her career when the 3-year-old filly takes on a strong group of fillies and mares in the $1-million E.P. Taylor Stakes (Can-IT) on the Woodbine turf course Oct. 21.
Arch Swing, a 3-year-old daughter of Arch, kept her unbeaten record intact while defeating her John Oxx-trained stablemate Four Sins by a short head in the Dimitrova One Thousand Guineas Trial Stakes (Ire-III) at Leopardstown Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Effinex Lands Grade I in Clark Handicap
- Midnight Storm Returns to Form in Seabiscuit
- Dortmund Stays Home for Native Diver
- Former Claimer Almasty Wins Commonwealth Turf
- Taris Rolls Clear in Go for Wand
- Mongolian Saturday Drills for HK Sprint
- Dressed in Hermes, 'Dan' Head Cecil DeMille
- Big Cazanova Visits Golden Gate for Berkeley
- Pedigree Analysis: Scat Daddy
- Dubawi Fillies Best Sellers at Tattersalls