Enduring Legacy, a half-sister to grade I winner Star Over the Bay sold for $215,000 out of the Four Horsemen's Ranch dispersal Tuesday to top the second session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. Fall Mixed Sale.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. has catalogued 1,519 horses for its fall mixed sale.
The first winners sired by graded stakes winners Broken Vow and El Corredor won maiden special weight races April 22 at 4 1/2 furlongs in their debuts.
Stakes winner Run Production will enter stud at LeRoy Bormet's B & B Farm near Monee, Ill.
Three-year-old Thunderello, who ran second in the NAPA Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), has been retired and will enter stud at Doug Arnold's Buck Pond Farm near Versailles, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- American Pharoah Arrives at Monmouth
- Darley Closes Aiken Training Track Stable
- Grade II Winner Moulin de Mougin Retired
- O'Neill Sets Del Mar Record With Five Wins
- Monmouth Ups Haskell Purse to $1.75 Million
- Belmont Runner-Up Frosted Back in Jim Dandy
- London Tower Game in Eternal Search
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- Top West Coast Mares Ready for Clement Hirsch