Twilight Meteor, a graded stakes-winning son of Smart Strike, has arrived for stallion duty in 2010 at Dan and Kathy Barraclough's Saratoga Glen Farm near Schuylerville, N.Y.
Graded stakes winner Twilight Meteor has been retired from racing for stallion duty.
Graded stakes winner Twilight Meteor has been retired from racing, it was announced May 5 by John Fort of Peachtree Stable.
High Cotton, a graded stakes-winning son of Dixie Union, will enter stud at Michael O'Farrell's Ocala Stud Farm near Ocala, Fla.
Coin Silver, a grade II winner who was retired in November of 2006, will enter stud at John Lynch's Windmill View Stud in County Galway, Ireland.
Coin Silver, a grade II-winning son of Anees, has been retired from racing.
Gross sales and buy-backs soared for opening day of the two-day Fasig-Tipton Kentucky select yearling sale that began Wednesday.
Those heading to Louisville early for Kentucky Derby weekend might want to dust off their "Go Inky Go!" caps and bring them along. Last year's Derby runner-up, whose health problems as a 2-year-old touched the hearts of race fans when publicized heading into the big race, is entered to run Thursday at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby