Broward County commissioners approved a plan May 9 that's expected to lead to the construction of residential, retail, and office space on Gulfstream Park property.
Magna Entertainment Corp. and real-estate company Forest City Enterprises, Inc. will partner on a planned 80-acre development at Gulfstream Park that will include retail and entertainment facilities and a residential village that overlooks the track.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Rey de Oro wins Japanese Derby
- Danzing Candy Wires Lone Star Handicap
- Ashleyluvssugar Wins Second Charles Whittingham
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Twisted Tom Works Toward Belmont Stakes
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Galileo, Coolmore Dominate European Classics
- Souper Tapit Gets Graded Score in Marine Stakes