Broward County commissioners approved a plan May 9 that's expected to lead to the construction of residential, retail, and office space on Gulfstream Park property.
Magna Entertainment Corp. and real-estate company Forest City Enterprises, Inc. will partner on a planned 80-acre development at Gulfstream Park that will include retail and entertainment facilities and a residential village that overlooks the track.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Sprinter Work All Week Retired
- Two Ejected From Churchill Grounds
- Ratings More Than Double for NBC Racing Shows
- American Pharoah Retains Top World Ranking
- Buckland Sales to Offer First Consignments
- Tattersalls Book 1 Concludes on Record Note
- Higher Purses, Handle at Emerald Downs
- Race Day to Spendthrift for 2016
- RMTC Defends Methocarbamol Threshold
- Florida Court Deals Gretna Racing a Setback