The Foreign Sales Corporation bill, which includes a provision to strike the 30% withholding tax charged to foreigners for winnings on United States races, was signed into law Oct. 22 by President Bush.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders Sales Co. Expects Strong Auction
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Divine Oath Needs Kent to Get Back on Track
- Study Compares Abdominal Bandage Pressure, Support
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies