Richard Simon, owner of Sez Who Thoroughbreds, is facing foreclosure on 86 acres of farmland in Florida after allegedly defaulting on more than $8.1 million in loans, according to court documents filed in Ocala.
Most Popular Stories
- Espinoza Fined for Wearing Promo Material
- Woodward Stakes Field Could Prove Intriguing
- Texas Commission Gets Three-Month Reprieve
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar
- Cuomo Authorizes Further 1% Share to NYTHA
- Calumet to Sponsor KY Downs Juvenile Stakes
- 375 Cataloged for F-T Midlantic Fall Sale
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Travers Overnight Rating Best Since 2004
- Wally's Choice Among Four for Canterbury HOF